Monday, March 23, 2009

Faster are the days

This week flew by. I can't believe there are less than 9 weeks of school left. We had P/T conferences this last week. Good news for both kids. I can't believe how fast the days pass by. When you were young, you always heard, the older you get the faster the days go. I'm now believing that. Seems like a month ago school was starting and now we are almost to Easter. And that will be gone before we blink.

We went to the Carnival this weekend. It was fun. There were quite a few people their. The kids seemed to have a good time, and we came home with a cake from the cake walk again...Lauren was the lucky winner this year. Seems like every year we go someone wins, and I think it was her the last time! So in spite of trying to watch what we eat, we now have cupcakes out on the counter...If it isn't one thing, it's another.

My exercising has been going well. Made it through last week. Actually I skipped on Friday, I needed sleep more. But paid for it on Saturday with a double workout. I did Friday and Saturday's lifts. Plus on Friday I had to spread some gravel in our driveway so that gave me plenty of exercise for the day. Started back in today, found that walking in the gym works well for rainy days. Hopefully the success continues and I'll be dropping some pounds before I blink to Easter break! That is the goal anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment